What service does PFL provide to universities and colleges?
We submit applications from overseas students seeking further and higher education opportunities in the UK to appropriate quality education institutions. Our service is independent and its primary objective is to match the individual priorities of each student with the particular needs and requirements of each education institution.
What benefits does our service offer to universities and colleges?
- All the benefits of an agency arrangement but with UK accountability
- A close working partnership with a professional service but with overheads only in proportion to results achieved
- A commitment from us to understand the full needs of the client institution and fulfil them accordingly
- The provision of a comprehensive profile on all student applications to enable the institution to make an informed decision when considering a student's suitability for a course
- The reduction of communication costs with prospective students
Which universities and colleges can use our service?
PFL is willing to work with any institution able to offer high quality value for money services to its students. It must also be willing to hold in-depth and ongoing discussions with PFL about its course provision and student services.