Students enrolling onto the Swansea University MBA programme this September will be given an iPad 3 included in their course fees
Interested in a career in banking or finance?
Want to learn more about international monetary issues and risk management?
Ready to enhance your employability prospects?
In today’s fast moving global economy, employers are looking for graduates who understand what drives the banking sector and how to respond and how to respond to sudden changes.
Swansea University’s specialist Masters in International Banking and Finance has been designed to give aspiring students in-depth knowledge about one of the 21st Century’s most talked about subjects.
- Taught by experienced industry professionals with a wealth of industry experience
- Intensive first semester provides solid foundation for later modules
- Common first year with MSc Finance offers students flexibility between programmes
- Students will learn how to utilise the principles and techniques of international finance, develop a detailed knowledge of the activities of financial markets and gain an appreciation of the role of risk management in complex organisations
- 12 months full-time
- September 2012 start
- A 2.2 degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject. Appropriate and relevant work experience will be considered.
- IELTS 6.5 (with no component below 6.0)
Students enrolling onto the MBA programme this September will be given an iPad 3 included in their course fees. Students will be able to use this state of the art, simple to use technology to support their academic work. Additionally all iPads will be able to make use of the free wifi throughout the campus enabling students to have global communications at their fingertips; a must for any MBA student.
CONTACT YOUR LOCAL OFFICE NOW