Not had an offer yet? Not happy with the offer you've had? Think you can do better? Results in and not sure what to do?
IS THIS YOU?
- You have not received any offers.
- You have declined all your offers or not responded by the due date.
- Your offers have not been confirmed because you have not met the conditions (e.g. you have not achieved the required grades).
- You have declined a changed course, a changed date of entry and/or changed point of entry offer.
- You applied for one course which has been declined/unsuccessful and you have paid the full application fee (£22 for 2012).
If you answer “Yes” to any of the questions above, then call our hotlines now:
or click complete our on-line enquiry form. We will be able to help you.
- obtain provisional acceptances from universities and then formal acceptance by UCAS once you get your results, giving you peace of mind. We also have dedicated in-house university reps with direct contact to their universities who will be able to provide help – fast!
- help find alternative courses if you are not happy with your offer choices or you have failed to meet the entry requirements for your existing course.
- help you if you have missed your UCAS application deadline.
- help you get into a pathway course (Foundation and/or Diploma) if you are unsuccessful through clearing.
For more information about studying in the United Kingdom, click here.
Why choose PFL for your study and visa assistance?
We are the world’s leading UK owned and managed student placement service. We offer the widest ranges of services and commitments to our student customers. Please see the following: Our Services, Our Commitment, Benefits, Visas and FAQs
PFL offers you:
- Over 14 years’ experience and expertise.
- 98% student visa success rate.
- Unique scholarship programme.
- Top ranked Universities & Institutions to choose from in Australia, Canada, Dubai, New Zealand, USA, Canada and the UK.
- Strategically located offices across Pakistan.
- Extensive advisory service on application procedures, visa guidance and pre-departure briefings.
- Fast track application processing through in-house University Representatives.
- Strong support network for intending students.
- Virtual Counseling Service available for online advice.
- Highly efficient, experienced, & friendly staff.
- Dedicated customer service department for quality assurance.
Download our UCAS flyer here