PFL EXPO TO BE HELD IN ACCRA on Friday 20th April and Saturday 21st April 2012
4TH ANNUAL PFL EDUCATION EXPO, APRIL 2012
This exciting event is being held in:
and will be supported by a number of UK institutions and their staff who will be advising on courses, scholarships, accommodation facilities, cultural activities and giving spot offers for admission. Brochures will be available which will include individual university profiles, contact details and a comprehensive list of the courses.
E-MAIL OR CALL
WHY STUDY ABROAD?
Click the images below to download our specialist study abroad leaflets.
WHY ATTEND THE EVENT?
- Receive a spot offer for admission.
- Find out about different study options that meet and suit your career aims and ambitions.
- Find out about funding opportunities for ALL PhD and research students as well as scholarships for academically excellent students.
- Get first-hand information about UK visa procedures and requirements.
- Meet with the university delegates who will be visiting from the UK.
- Find out about our very high visa success rate for student visas.
- Find out about work and study opportunities.
Download a PDF version of this news article here.
PFL EDUCATION EXPO VENUE
Friday 20th April 2012 – 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday 21st April 2012 – 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sheila Dakurah on +233 (0)302 765090,
What if I cannot attend?
Don’t worry! If you cannot attend then we can still help you. Leave us some information about yourself by completing our on line enquiry form and we will get back to you and discuss how we can help you.
Why choose PFL for your study and visa assistance?
PFL is the worlds largest UK owned and managed student advisory agency.
We have a senior management team made up of former teachers, academics and international officers/directors. These colleagues are supported by highly knowledgeable and experience local staff always with the students best interests at heart.
We are the world’s leading UK owned and managed student placement service. We offer the widest ranges of services and commitments to our student customers. Please see the following: Our Services, Our Commitment, Benefits, Visas and FAQs.
PFL offers you:
- Over 14 years’ experience and expertise.
- 98% student visa success rate.
- Unique scholarship programme.
- Top ranked Universities & Institutions to choose from in Australia, Canada, Dubai, New Zealand, USA, Canada and the UK.
- Strategically located offices across Nigeria, Ghana, Pakistan, the UK, Australia and Kenya.
- Extensive advisory service on application procedures, visa guidance and pre-departure briefings.
- Fast track application processing through in-house University Representatives.
- Strong support network for intending students.
- Virtual Counseling Service available for online advice.
- Highly efficient, experienced, & friendly staff.
- Dedicated customer service department for quality assurance staff trained by national education promotion agencies such as Edu-Canada, Education New Zealand and the British Council.