The University of Liverpool and PFL have taken further steps to strengthen and consolidate their partnership by appointing a PFL in country representative to be based in the PFL Lahore office. The new dedicated Liverpool staff member, Mr Hassan Tariq, will be working alongside Mr Rohit Kumar of the International Office at Liverpool in order to move forward Liverpool’s Pakistan strategy and ensure that the university’s established and highly regarded academic reputation is promoted in the best possible way. Mr Kumar was greatly impressed by the professionalism and reputation of the PFL Pakistan team and feels that with two such highly sought after institutions working together, Liverpool and PFL can provide Pakistani students with a passport to success.
Find out what facilities the University of Liverpool can offer here. Download the University of Liverpool's International Student Guide.
Contact our new in-house Rep:
Alternatively, complete our on-line enquiry form
Why the University of Liverpool?
- Ranked 137th in the world, 29th in the UK (Times Higher Educational Supplement 2009).
- Among the highest climbers in the 2010 Sunday Times Good University Guide, rising to 28th place from 34th.
- Global reach through pioneering partnerships with Laureate Online Education, Liverpool International College, XJTLU and the University of Malaya.
- Recognised for strengths in 'education relating to the professions' including online education; problem-based learning for medical education and 'The Liverpool Engineer'.
- Liverpool is the second most cost effective student city in the UK (NatWest Student Living Index 2009).
- Ranked first out of 15 Russell Group institutions for satisfaction with the cost of living, accommodation cost, financial support, assessment, feedback on coursework and visa advice (International Student Barometer 2008, i-Graduate).
- Third best place in the world outside the US to do postdoctoral research (The Scientist).
The University of Liverpool offers a range of scholarships and awards for international students. Download an information leaflet here.
Our New Liverpool In-House Rep
79 Bridge Colony, Lahore Cantt, Pakistan
T +92 42 36682771, +92 42 36602408
M +92 (0)308 8888406
F +92 42 36682597
Why choose PFL for your study and visa assistance?
We have a senior management team made up of former teachers, academics and international officers/directors. These colleagues are supported by highly knowledgeable and experience local staff always with the students best interests at heart.
We are the world’s leading UK owned and managed student placement service. We offer the widest ranges of services and commitments to our student customers. Please see the following: Our Services, Our Commitment, Benefits, Visas and FAQs
PFL offers you:
- Over 14 years’ experience and expertise.
- 98% student visa success rate.
- Unique scholarship programme.
- Top ranked Universities & Institutions to choose from in Australia, Canada, Dubai, New Zealand, USA, Canada and the UK.
- Strategically located offices across Nigeria, Ghana, Pakistan, the UK, Australia and Kenya.
- Extensive advisory service on application procedures, visa guidance and pre-departure briefings.
- Fast track application processing through in-house University Representatives.
- Strong support network for intending students.
- Virtual Counseling Service available for online advice.
- Highly efficient, experienced, & friendly staff.
- Dedicated customer service department for quality assurance staff trained by national education promotion agencies such as Edu-Canada, Education New Zealand and the British Council.